When you or a loved one experience a life-changing event, whether the joy of childbirth or the pain of illness, staying in contact with friends, family and members of your community is even more important than before.
CareFlash and Ronald McDonald House Charities of Austin have partnered to give you access to free, private online communities where you and your community can stay in touch. In addition to your private community, you and everyone you invite have access to hundreds of world-class animations that help explain to friends and loved ones just what's going on.
CareFlash is free service that facilitates "community" among friends and family in ways that drive better outcomes in experiences including:
- Injuries or illnesses.
- Wellness challenges.
- Eldercare in loved ones.
- Deployed military members and veterans.
Here are some of the features that make it work:
- A private blog for recovery updates, and well wishes.
- An interactive calendar for tastefully engaging much-needed assistance from friends.
- Information including plainly narrated 3-D health and wellness animations.
- A photo page, for warm memories shared together.
- Communities are easily set-up in 1-2 minutes.
If you are an organization who would like to offer branded CareCommunities to your employees, customers, patients and residents, please contact us today.